"And they were all young men (and young women), and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all- they were men (and women) who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted."
-Alma 53:20, California Ventura Mission Theme

SEND LETTERS TO...

Hermana Allesha R. Hatch
L.D.S. Mission Office
260 Maple Court Suite 120
Ventura, California 93003

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Buenas tardes! (May 17, 2011)

Hello my dear family!  well, I have a short bit of time on the computer today.  The library is quite full- so this is going to be short and sweet.  I hope that you are doing well and I keep you in my prayers always.  I got the package today!  AWESOME!  I was super excited to get the shirts and cookies!  You know how much I love those cookies. :)  thanks!
So this last week was good.  We reccently gained tahachapi as part of our area and I always love driving up there.  It's about 20 minutes away in the hills and this past saturday we went and taught a couple of people- even though it's mostly english speakers.  We saw this man on a bike and I felt an urgency to talk to him so we did and found out he used to live in Las Vegas and his brother that lived there was a mormon and gave him a BofM that he read and liked and his brother would explain things.  Well his brother has since then passed away and he lost the book, but the Lord led us to him and now he has another one and I'm super excited to teach him. 
The weather actually hasn't been as bad lately and even a bit chillly the last couple of days (tender mercy).  It's nice.
Well, I love you all and I'll talk t you next week.  be good people!
Love,
Hermana Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment