"And they were all young men (and young women), and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all- they were men (and women) who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted."
-Alma 53:20, California Ventura Mission Theme

SEND LETTERS TO...

Hermana Allesha R. Hatch
L.D.S. Mission Office
260 Maple Court Suite 120
Ventura, California 93003

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just a quick one (June 28, 2011)

So I have very very little time today.  I can't believe my mission's all wrapping up.  I have a lot of emotions right now and I'm just trying to trust in the Lord to carry me through.  The Farewell devotional with President Murri was really nice and he gave us each a hug (which I have to confess felt a little weird after a year and a half of no touching anything male).  But it was special circumstances and it was nice to say goodbye.  I love the Murris a lot and we'll definitely stay in touch. 
Our investigators are doing well.  We found the family again and they're still doing great.  The work keeps progressing and we keep working hard. 
 
Love you all!  Be good!  Talk to you next week!
-Hermnaa  Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment