Yes we are really blessed with success. These people are definitely prepared. We have 3 people set for baptism April 6. One of them is solid and is pretty guaranteed. His name is Alvaro and he reads the Book of Mormon everyday even though he doesn't really know how to read and he comes to church every week. The other two are pretty new investigators and both are referrals from members. Neither came to church this week :( but they have committed themselves to come next week for sure. Another miracle is that neither of them have problems with the word of wisdom. WOOHOO! Another example of the way the work really should go- the Lord prepares them, the members find them, and we just are there to allow the Spirit to teach them- with the members at our sides testifying as well. They commit themselves to follow the Savior and then act on that faith that they are developing. Us, as missionaries, really dont do very much :)
Hermana Burch is my new companion and she is from Washington- not Utah :) Although she did go to BYU for a few years before the mission. She is a great missionary and has as much time in the mission as Hna Doxey so can speak Spanish well. We get along great and are very similar and this week I've definitely learned that the Lord and Pres Murri have reasons for putting us together. We will definitely be a great support for each other. I love her already.
Well, I am on the express computer today- which means very little time so I think I'll wrap it up now. I hope that the last couple weeks were lots of fun with birthdays and family. Tell Eden I am so proud of her for choosing to get baptized. That is sooo exciting and she's so grown up! It makes me feel old :( haha
Ok, well love you all lllllllloooottttssss!
-Hermana Hatch
No comments:
Post a Comment