"And they were all young men (and young women), and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all- they were men (and women) who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted."
-Alma 53:20, California Ventura Mission Theme

SEND LETTERS TO...

Hermana Allesha R. Hatch
L.D.S. Mission Office
260 Maple Court Suite 120
Ventura, California 93003

Friday, August 20, 2010

Howdy (June 14, 2010)

Momma, I got your beautiful email you sent to all of us.  Thank you for always teaching us more and more about our Savior and showing through your example how we should live.  It's definitely true about praying for love.  Even when you get along with your companion fantastically, there are always moments, hours, days that you struggle with.  But each time I have prayed for help or charity or patience, I have felt His help and His Spirit soften my heart.  It's amazing and is definitely great prep for marriage one day far in the future :)


It was another great week.  The work here is going well and we have found some golden investigators who we are excited to teach.  Hermana Hanson goes home this week and we still don't know what's happening to me, so you should send any letters or such to the mission office address this week- just in case I get transferred.  It'll be really sad to see Hermana Hanson leave.  She's become one of my best friends and we already have made plans to move to Ojai someday and be neighbors.  Either that or we'll become pirates together.  One or the other.
Well, I'm using a desk at the mission office right now and I'm kind of in the way so I'm gonna get going.  Hermana Hanson and I are going to a Steakhouse today as her farewell meal.  We're pretty excited.  Don't worry, she has coupons and money.
  
Have a great week and I love you all sooooooooo much!  
Love,
Hermana Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment