I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!!!!!
Yeah, it took me by surprise too. I have today to pack and say goodbye and then I'm off to Oxnard with a new companion, in a new area. I'll be honest and say that I'm not exactly thrilled, but I'm willing. I will go and do and the Lord will take care of those I'm leaving behind here, and I know he'll support me as well in this change. Extra prayers are always welcome since you're offering :)
Well, not much to say this week and we have a lot to do. To top it all off I just barely started going to the Chiropractor but won't get to anymore. I've got some interesting issues- trust me, I've seen the xrays :) But I have faith that the Lord will give me the health and strength I need. She let me take the xrays with me so maybe in the future or even after the mission I can get it taken care of. They are all so nice and Sister Benson makes sure we are all healthy and feeling great.
I love you all so much and I'm glad you had a great birthday momma!
Never forget that the Lord always provides a way, and He never leaves us alone.
!Hasta Luego!
con mucho amor,
Hermana Hatch
No comments:
Post a Comment